Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something I am trying out

I wanted to make a picture collage to go on the bulletin board in our bible study classroom...something I thought would be so much easier on the computer....why do I never learn?...I did a little google search...'online scrapbooking'....up pops something called Scrapblog Builder....yes fun and fairly easy but then when it came to saving and printing, that's when the strings start attaching......why can't I ever remember that nothing is easy and certainly NOTHING IS REALLY EVER FREE......not wanting to knock them and I was going to then order a print....well I couldn't just order a print....I don't want it in greeting card or calendar format....whatever.  I will figure it out, it's just irritating.  Here it is.........it was fun playing though.  



No comments: