Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
3 Cups Flour
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1. Whisk these ingredients together and set aside.
1 cup canola oil
2 eggs ( bigger the better)
1 can of pumpkin
2 cups of brown sugar
2. Beat the egg and oil together, mix in pumkin, mix in brown sugar last.
3. Fold dry ingredients into wet
4. Drop onto a cookie sheet using a cookie scoop
5. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes
6. Allow to cool on a rack before adding filling
1 cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 jar marshmallow fluff
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Mix in marshmallow fluff and vanilla
3. Load into a gallon size freezer Ziploc and snip off corner. Pipe onto one cookie and top
Next up...these are the dishcloths I have been knitting over the last few weeks in odd spare moments. They turned out real cute....here is where I got the pattern.
It's fun to see the pattern "pop out" as you knit.......
Here is the other thing I wanted to show...this is what I get greeted with every morning...crab cat...As soon as my feet hit the floor each morning..."Where is my food?"...."Where is my water?"....."Where is the dog's water?"
The abuses never cease........