Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally

I want to show the slippers that I finally threw in the washer and felted...I used the same Fiber Trends knitted clog pattern that a million out there have used....I enjoyed knitting them...about 2 years ago...for some reason I was so afraid to throw them in that washing machine. It was of course a piece of cake! What sort of issues must I have going on in my brain?.......I used Lambs Pride bulky I believe (it's been so long ago!)....and this is the link where I like to order it from.
Here is a pic post felting but before haircut....

Here is one after it got the haircut...I used scissors...I tried the dog clippers but it didn't work so hot so I went back to the scissors.

And here are both.......I like them fairly well...I am super picky though about things being the same and I like one over the other...get over it right? The bumper sticks out a little more on one. I'm crazy I know......
Oh by the way....Happy Fall!

Bob says Ta-ta......

No comments: