Wednesday, November 26, 2008



















I will be making these for Turkey Day breakfast...this is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST cinnamon roll recipe ever!

It is called Clone of a Cinnabon and I found it here.....

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Clone-of-a-Cinnabon/Detail.aspx


You make the dough in your breadmaker.......it was very easy. I might have tweaked the recipe a little. I used butter instead of margarine and whole milk. I believe I might have even cut back on the cinnamon some....I added pecans of course.

As far as the icing goes, the cream cheese icing in the recipe sounds delish, but I had some leftover from the whoopie pies and used that....it was almost the same. It's just "ta die for"....and if I eat too many of those I would probably come close to doing just that! .....But hey, it's a holiday ; ) Try it....you'll like it!

No comments: