Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday!


I am making these tags for my advent mittens that are not up yet....yes I am slow that way.  My projects tend to spread out for years it seems....the mittens were made last year and this year the number tags for them.  Pictures to follow later of the completed calendar.  I covered the wooden tags I found at Jo Ann fabrics with some stash I had ...a modge podged linen look on the front, a glued red felt on the back.  I rubber stamped them with silver snowflakes and green numbers and am in the process of gluing silver pipe cleaners around the edge....oh and I did add the rivets...And as to the date on my photos...the camera will not let me change the year for some reason.  some day I will think I took the picture in 2005!


A poor shot of all my little tags!  But now for the gem of Friday...a creepy Santa once again from St. Charles Missouri...they definitely outdid themselves!


While this Santa has hands this time, he has his helpers complete with tools....check out the guy in the left corner with the hammer...I don't like that look in his eye!  Santa looks like a jolly guy, I'm just not sure about those helpers...Happy Friday to all and to all a great day!

No comments: