Thursday, January 14, 2010

What else is there to do when it's cold?



I'm already tired of being cold...this is not a good sign. I have been knitting my little slow fingers off since Christmas because of the frigid temps here...although it has warmed up a little this week, I have not...Here is a partial knitting report....

Old man cat is cold and irritated by the hat he's modeling...youngest daughter thought he needed a cat sweater....so that is what I am working on right now...a baby blue was requested...I am not sure how he will receive this! I am making it in Lion Brand cotton ease...this is a yarn that I think washes and wears very well. The pattern can be found at:


It is ribbed and the version I will make has sleeves....yes chuckle here...I think it's a riot...I'm not sure Brother will.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm giggling and in awe at the same time. My cat would try and have me for breakfast if I put any kind of knitting on him. Now under him is an entirely different matter.

Paula said...

PS Thanks for posting on my blog about the tomatoes, I appreciate it.